CQ blog< Back to View All Blogs
Amenity Spotlight: Breakfast at Vista Nine
Imagine waking up in your Myrtle Beach hotel suite and enjoying a cup of coffee on your balcony as the sun rises. Mornings are beautiful in Myrtle Beach and breakfast should not be excluded from the oceanfront start to your day. We offer a variety of dining options at our Captain’s Quarters Resort, including breakfast.
Breakfast with a View
Vista Nine, our on-site breakfast restaurant, is located on the ninth floor. Featuring large floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the pool deck and the ocean, this restaurant offers one of the best views in Myrtle Beach. You can gaze below at the Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark or watch the ocean for dolphins that may swim by during your meal. You may not want to leave!
We offer a delicious buffet at our oceanfront breakfast restaurant. Our menu may vary but may include all-you-can eat items such as:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Warm Apples and Cinnamon
- French Toast
- Fresh Fruit
- And More!
You can easily fill up with enough food to last you through the morning and refuel your body for a new day at the beach. In fact, if you plan to have your breakfast later in the morning, you may even be full enough to skip lunch or just have a light snack for your second meal of the day, helping to save you time and money.
Breakfast Hours & Discounts
While breakfast hours may vary by season, it is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. during peak season. Did you know that if you add your breakfast at time of booking (either on the phone, at the front desk or online) you can get a discounted rate for your breakfast tickets? Already booked your room? Feel free to add breakfast when you check in for the same discount. You can also check out our hotel specials page to see if we have any packages that include breakfast, such as Breakfast, Beach and Bowling, which includes daily breakfast for two.
The Reviews Are In!
Wondering what people are saying about Vista Nine? Check out some guest reviews here:
- “The breakfast was amazing and the chef preparing the omelettes was wonderful.” –Shalanej, TripAdvisor
- “The food was great, the service was great, and the view was great.” Charyn H, TripAdvisor
- “Breakfast was delicious!” –Barbara W., Google
- “It had plenty of seating and great oceanfront views, very relaxing!” –Kristen M, TripAdvisor
- “The ocean view breakfast on Level 9 is a must! The staff up there is amazing!” –Tammie W, TripAdvisor
- “Buffet was fresh and full of many options.” –Dave H., Yelp
- “The biscuits were some of the best I have had.” -cyndi3164, TripAdvisor
Whether you choose to dine-in for breakfast each day of your trip, or only a select few, you will not be disappointed with the food at Vista Nine! Learn more about our on-site dining options here.