901 S Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: (800) 291-6545
Fax: (843) 916-0735
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 21
The variety of spacious Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel accommodations range from rooms and efficiencies to suites, perfect for couples and families. Offering a range of views from poolside to ocean view to oceanfront, Captain’s Quarters Resort has something for everyone. Captain’s Quarters Resort is also close to a variety of championship golf courses and we offer Myrtle Beach golf packages, making us a favorite among the golf crowd. Our guest-pleasing amenities include 15 indoor and outdoor pool features, Ship Wreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark, Level 6 Entertainment Center with 20 AMF Myrtle Beach bowling lanes, delicious Myrtle Beach dining and so much more!
Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach, conveniently located along the south end of Myrtle Beach, provides easy access to all the sights and sounds that this thrilling resort town has to offer.
Captain's Quarters Resort Amenities
- Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Myrtle Beach Waterpark Attraction
- Three Outdoor Pools*
- Five Indoor and Outdoor* Whirlpools
- Indoor and Outdoor* Myrtle Beach Lazy River Rides
- Indoor and Outdoor* Kiddie Pools
- Indoor Pool
- Tipsy Turtle Poolside Bar*
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak*
- Vista Nine Oceanfront Restaurant
- Level Six Entertainment Center
- Trendy Level Six Bar
- 20 AMF Myrtle Beach Bowling Lanes with Electronic Scoring
- Video Arcade Games
- Pool Table
- Fitness Center
- Children’s Summer Activity Program*
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Free Local and 800 Calls
- Conveniently Located Ice and Vending
- 24 Hour Front Desk at our Myrtle Beach hotel
*Denotes Seasonal Amenity
Captain's Quarters Room Amenities
- Private Balconies
- Climate control
- Free in-room coffee
- Free Voicemail
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable Television
- Clock Radio
- Wake-up Calls
- Air conditioning
- Stove/Oven (in suites and efficiencies)
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware (in suites and efficiencies)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
Myrtle Beach Dining
- Vista Nine – Vista Nine is an oceanfront Myrtle Beach dining option at Captain’s Quarters. Located on the ninth floor of the resort, Vista Nine serves an expanded breakfast buffet. Breakfast buffet (seasonal) items include eggs, breakfast meats, home fries, grits, sausage gravy, biscuits, waffles, cereal, assorted pastries, and fresh fruit & yogurt to kick your Myrtle Beach vacation morning into gear.
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal) – Loco Gecko is the newest addition to our Myrtle Beach family resort. Featuring ocean view outdoor dining as well as indoor seating, Loco Gecko is located just steps from the main building. Serving up a variety of items like appetizers, sandwiches and pizzas, Loco Gecko is one of the most memorable restaurants along the Grand Strand.
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (seasonal) – Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar is a seasonal Myrtle Beach dining experience located poolside at Captain’s Quarters Resort serving cold drinks and a light menu, featuring pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, and accompaniments that make any day by the pool a fun day at our Myrtle Beach hotel.
- Level 6 Bar – Level 6 Bar is the place to relax with your favorite drink or satisfy your appetite with a delicious order of hot wings, chicken strips, corn dogs, mozzarella sticks, hamburgers and more at our Myrtle Beach hotel.
- Poolside Cookouts (seasonal) – Poolside cookouts are held daily during the summer (weather permitting) at our Myrtle Beach hotel, serving a light menu of hamburgers and hot dogs.
Captain's Quarters Resort Policies
Captain's Quarters' Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
testimonialswhat our guests say
This place is awesome! Affordable with a lot of family activities. We would recommend this to anyone visiting Myrtle Beach.Jessica C.
Kids love the pirate ship!Shannon G.
Great rooms, pools, bowling, staff and location!Bridget L.
The best place to visit on Myrtle Beach with family!yolandabrown2009
We have two small kids and this place is perfect for a family!Heather N.
Definitely will be staying here again, we loved it!Breanna J.
I absolutely love this resort!Caldwell F
I love this place for kids and adults.....so much to do. You don't even have to eat out, they have great food!Pam R.
The staff are great and the amenities are wonderful!Megan W.
It's absolutely the best place! Kid friendly! Right on the beach and great service.Jenny L.