901 S Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: (800) 291-6545
Fax: (843) 916-0735
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 21
The variety of spacious Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel accommodations range from rooms and efficiencies to suites, perfect for couples and families. Offering a range of views from poolside to ocean view to oceanfront, Captain’s Quarters Resort has something for everyone. Captain’s Quarters Resort is also close to a variety of championship golf courses and we offer Myrtle Beach golf packages, making us a favorite among the golf crowd. Our guest-pleasing amenities include 15 indoor and outdoor pool features, Ship Wreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark, delicious Myrtle Beach dining and so much more!
Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach, conveniently located along the south end of Myrtle Beach, provides easy access to all the sights and sounds that this thrilling resort town has to offer.
Captain's Quarters Resort Amenities
- Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Myrtle Beach Waterpark Attraction (heated seasonally)
- Outdoor Island Pool (heated seasonally)
- Outdoor Tower Pool (heated seasonally)
- Outdoor Main Building Whirlpool
- Outdoor Ocean Inn Pool & Whirlpool*
- Three Indoor Whirlpools
- Indoor and Outdoor* Myrtle Beach Lazy River Rides
- Indoor and Outdoor* Kiddie Pools
- Indoor Pool
- Tipsy Turtle Poolside Bar*
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak*
- Vista 9 Fun Zone and Redemption Center – Coming Spring 2024!
- Fitness Center
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Free Local and 800 Calls
- Conveniently Located Ice and Vending
- 24 Hour Front Desk at our Myrtle Beach hotel
*Denotes Seasonal Amenity
Captain's Quarters Room Amenities
- Private Balconies
- Climate control
- Free in-room coffee
- Free Voicemail
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable Television
- Clock Radio
- Wake-up Calls
- Air conditioning
- Stove/Oven (in suites and efficiencies)
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware (in suites and efficiencies)
- Complimentary toiletries
Myrtle Beach Dining
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal) – Loco Gecko is a popular addition to our Myrtle Beach family resort. Featuring ocean view outdoor dining as well as indoor seating, Loco Gecko is located just steps from the main building. Serving up a variety of items like appetizers, sandwiches and pizzas, Loco Gecko is one of the most memorable restaurants along the Grand Strand. Loco Gecko also serves up breakfast available for purchase.
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (seasonal) – Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar is a seasonal Myrtle Beach dining experience located poolside at Captain’s Quarters Resort serving cold drinks and a light menu, featuring pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, and accompaniments that make any day by the pool a fun day at our Myrtle Beach hotel.
- Poolside Cookouts (seasonal) – Poolside cookouts are held daily during the summer (weather permitting) at our Myrtle Beach hotel, serving a light menu of hamburgers and hot dogs.
Captain's Quarters Resort Policies
The first nights room and tax as well as any additional services for the first night of your stay will be charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation. The registered guest must be 21 or older at the time of check-in and provide valid picture ID.
Parking: A $12 per night charge for overnight parking for 1 vehicle will be charged at check-in. Additional on-site parking is not available. Due to parking restrictions, trailers, mopeds, golf carts, and related equipment are not permitted on property or in the parking garage. Garage clearance is 6’7″. Parking for taller vehicles is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Check-In time is 4:00 PM or later and checkout is 11:00 AM. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. Total includes room, resort, booking, destination marketing fees, and taxes as well as any purchased additional services. Taxes and fees subject to change.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
A $150 credit card pre-authorization is required at check-in. Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days.
An additional $10 per person, per night may be added for adults ages 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free within maximum occupancy. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. All special requests are subject to availability upon checking into our Myrtle Beach resort. Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
Level 6 is closed for the 2024 season. However, we are excited to announce that it will be back bigger, and better than ever in 2025!
Captain's Quarters' Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter monthly snowbird rentals.
Accidental Damage Protection Plan
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $150 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
Highly, highly recommend this resort!Marcy B
It’s a great family resort!Crystal F.
Great people, good food, wonderful views!Michelle K.
Clean rooms, great amenities, and friendly staff!Samantha S.
Kids had a blast!!! Resort is right on the beach and has plenty of water features.Amanda R.
My kids absolutely loved it!! We will definitely be back.Katlyn D.