CQ blog< Back to View All Blogs
Captain’s Quarters Resort: 5 Myrtle Beach Vacation Booking TipsNow is the perfect time to start thinking about your next family vacation! Don’t put it off until tomorrow; we think it’s best to start planning now!
We’ve come up with a few tips to help you with your Myrtle Beach vacation booking process. Securing your vacation should be fun, not stressful. Get the whole family together and start using these tips today!
1. Take some time to get to know us. If this is your first time staying with us, well then we are so excited! If you are a return guest, you can skip this tip. Here at Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach, we have a variety of room types. You can view those here or do a room search to see what’s available when you plan to come. Knowing how many beds you need and what occupancy the room type you are interested is important to know when you book. Also, we are sure that you will love our wide array of family-friendly amenities and we invite you to learn more about them before you book. Another great way to get to know our resort is by checking out our virtual tours page. It will be like you are actually here!
2. Book sooner…rather than later. This is a little secret that not everyone knows about, or utilizes when planning their Captain’s Quarters Resort vacation. If you are planning to take a Myrtle Beach family vacation during the summer, in the spring or during a holiday, you will likely save a ton of money by booking now rather than waiting until the last minute. This is because as occupancy increases, rates generally also increase. Also, the sooner you book, the more likely we are to still have your favorite room type in stock.
3. Check out the specials. Did you know that we have a great resort specials page on our website? These specials can also be booked on the phone too, so don’t worry if you aren’t planning on booking online. Often we have a variety of specials posted including seasonal deals, breakfast deals, birthday packages and romance packages. Check out our Captain’s Quarters Resort deals today to see if there are any that matches your family’s needs.
4. Know what you get for free. Getting things for free, or at no charge, is one of the best parts of planning a vacation. You can get so much extra value for your family without having to do a whole lot in the planning process. At Captain’s Quarters Resort there are multiple things that you won’t get charged for that at many other resorts you would probably have to pay an extra fee for when you check in for. Such free amenities include: Wi-Fi, one parking pass per reservation, VMB discounts card, many seasonal activities including the Fire and Hula Show, and so much more! Plus, you know that by staying at Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach that your family will come away with endless priceless memories that you cannot put a price tag on.
5. Have fun! If you are feeling the stress of planning a vacation, just sit back, close your eyes and remember that you will soon be feeling the sand beneath your toes and the sea salt in your hair. Your family vacation will be here before you know it and it will all be worth it! And remember, we are here to help. Planning a family vacation should be fun and we want to help you keep it that way!
Planning on booking online? Check out our blog for online booking tips!