CQ blog< Back to View All Blogs
Cooking In Your Myrtle Beach Hotel Room: Tips
If you book a unit at Captain’s Quarters Resort that has a full or efficiency kitchen in it, such as the Angle Oceanfront Suite or the Oceanfront Efficiency, you can take advantage of this added amenity while on your Myrtle Beach vacation by following a few tips:
- If you know you will be making something that requires special kitchen items, be sure to bring them along. Your kitchen at the resort will include basics, but may not have everything you are used to having in your own kitchen.
- While your unit will have basic table settings (plates, cups, etc.) it may be easier for you to utilize disposable paper plates and other items during your stay. That way you don’t have to worry about having much to clean up after your meal in Myrtle Beach.
- Be sure to make a grocery list! Captain's Quarters Resort is located just a short drive from the grocery store and picking up everything you need in one trip, rather than accidently forgetting something and having to go back, will make your meal planning more efficient. Also keep in mind that you won’t have certain items that you would normally have at home, such as spices, and plan accordingly.
- When planning meals, plan for things that are easy to make, so you will not spend too much time in the kitchen when you could rather be on the beach. Dishes like spaghetti, grilled cheese and salad are easy items to prepare.
- If you plan on making meals that will have leftovers, plan on bringing or purchasing things like tin foil or plastic Tupperware.
Are you ready to learn more about the efficiencies and suites at Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach? Click here to start planning today!