Captain’s Quarters Resort Pool Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
With so many pool amenities located at Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach there are often questions that come up regarding when the pools are open, what is heated, what types of pools there are and so on. Below is some more in-depth information about our family-friendly pools here at Captain’s Quarters Resort to help you to better plan for your upcoming Myrtle Beach vacation:
General Captain's Quarters Resort Pool Information:
- Resort pools are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- All indoor pools and most of the oceanfront outdoor pools are open year-round
- Pool towels are available to be checked out by guests
- Lounge chairs and hammocks are available for poolside relaxation
- Enjoy a game of oceanfront corn hole!
- Joining us for a summer vacation? We provide daily entertainment during the summer season, and our Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar is also open seasonally.
Resort Year-Round Pools
- Indoor Pool is heated to about 85 degrees
- Indoor Lazy River is 232 feet long, four feet deep and is heated
- Indoor Hot Tubs are heated to about 100 degrees
- Indoor Kiddie Lazy River is 1.5 feet deep and is heated
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub at the main building is heated year-round to about 100 degrees
- Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark is 1.5 feet deep and is heated year-round
- Our popular Island Pool is also heated year-round
- Oceanfront Tower Pool and Hot Tub
Resort Seasonal Pools
Ocean Inn Pools:
- Includes: one pool, one lazy river, one 1.5-foot deep kiddie pool, and one hot tub
Want to learn more about the great amenities at Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach? Just click here!