We Are Here to Make Your Stay Relaxing, Fun, And Accessible
At the Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC, our goal is to provide all guests with an amazing time on their vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and other features at our resort to ensure our guests, including those guests requiring special assistance, feel welcome. Our Resort offers units with accessibility features. Below is a list of accessibility features currently offered at our resort:
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems in the tower section of the resort.
- All floors are fully accessible by elevator from the 1st and 2nd floors of the parking garage. Access to the Lobby/front desk by lift from the front drive.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Portable pool lift usage with trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- 32″ clear passage width accessibility throughout the resort and common areas.
- Wheelchair accessibility beach access point located at 9th Avenue South next to the resort.
- Handicap parking spaces in all on-property parking lots.
- Welcoming and full resort accessibility of service animals except in pools and other bodies of water.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- Around-the-clock surveillance equipment positioned covering all entrances and exits of the resort.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to address any accessibility concerns. Please reach out to us through email at [email protected] or call us at (800) 373 -4491 and let us know how we can help.
The Captain’s Quarters Resort is committed to assisting our guests with disabilities and special needs. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have a suggestion you may contact us at [email protected].