CQ blog< Back to View All Blogs
Parking at Captain’s Quarters Resort: What to Know Before You ArriveParking is an essential commodity when traveling to Myrtle Beach.
There are a few tips we would like to pass along to make your parking experience here at our resort even better. Check them out here:
- Keep in mind that due to limited space, we are only able to offer one parking pass per reservation. A $10 per night charge for overnight parking for 1 vehicle will be charged at check-in. Additional on-site parking is not available.
- Our parking structure is attached to our resort, so no need to worry about having to cross the street to get from parking to your room.
- Our parking garage height ranges from 6’8” to 6’10”.
- We do allow motorcycles on our property.
- Trailers, mopeds, golf carts, and related equipment are not permitted on property or in our parking garage.
- When you check in, you will get a parking pass to hang in your vehicle. Be sure to display this pass at all times when your car is parked with us.
- If you have additional vehicles or choose to park in city parking areas, be sure to check the pay station or meter for more information on times that you will have to pay for parking and how long you can park there for. Typically meters are up from March through the end of October and range from short-term parking to 24-hour parking.
- If you have a valid handicapped, Purple Heart, Disabled American Veterans or Medal of Honor license tag or handicap hang tag, you will not be charged for parking at any of the public meters.
Do you have additional questions about parking or about our resort? Give us a call today and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!