Resort Information For Our Guests
Amenities & Dining
Pools & Water Features:
Our main building pools and water features are currently open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Our indoor water features are heated year-round. Our main building outdoor water features are also heated year-round.
Ocean Inn water features are currently open for the season! Ocean Inn water features are not heated.
Our resort also features the following amenities:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center; hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Vista 9 is currently open daily 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Loco Gecko Beach Shak is open seasonally and features a limited menu of food and drinks. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available as well as to-go orders. Current hours are Sundays through Wednesdays 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursdays through Saturdays 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. View our location’s menu here.
Loco Gecko is open seasonally; occupancy and weather-permitting, subject to change. Days/hours open may vary based on season. Menu subject to change.
Tipsy Turtle, located on our pool deck, is open seasonally featuring drinks and grill items, weather-permitting. Current hours are daily, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Level 6 Entertainment Center
Level 6 Entertainment Center is located on the 6th floor and features a giant arcade, bowling and food!
Current hours: Monday – Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday and Saturday noon to midnight, Sunday 11am – 11pm.
*Outlets, hours and amenities are subject to change without notice.
To view seasonal amenity information for our sister resort, hotel BLUE, please click here.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
Local businesses and the beach are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.