Resort Information For Our Guests
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Masks are not required for guests within the resort.
Note: Other area businesses may have mask policies if they choose to do so.
Amenities & Dining
Pools & Water Features:
Our main building pools and water features are currently open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Our indoor water features are heated year-round. Our main building outdoor water features are also heated year-round.
Our resort also features the following amenities:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center; hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Ocean Inn water features are closed for the season through April 1, 2022. Ocean Inn water features are not heated.
Vista 9 is open for a limited breakfast buffet available for purchase. Vista 9 is currently open Thursdays through Sundays from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. (closed Mondays/Tuesdays/Wednesdays; subject to change).
Loco Gecko Beach Shak is currently open for the season Loco Gecko is open Thursday to Monday 12pm to 9pm (closed Tuesdays/Wednesdays). Loco Gecko features a limited menu of food and drinks. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available as well as to-go orders. View our location’s menu here. Loco Gecko is open for the season until approximately the end of October; occupancy and weather-permitting, subject to change. Days/hours open may vary based on season. Menu subject to change.
Tipsy Turtle, located on our pool deck, is open seasonally featuring drinks and grill items, weather-permitting from noon to 5 pm. Tipsy Turtle is open through approximately until the end of October; check back for updates.
Level 6 Entertainment Center
Level 6 Entertainment Center is located on the 6th floor and features a giant arcade, bowling and food!
Current hours: Mondays – Thursdays 4pm to 11pm and Fridays – Sundays 12pm to 11pm.
*Outlets, hours and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- Plexiglass partitions are located at the front desk in front of each station.
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
Local businesses and the beach are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.