Captain’s Quarters Resort has a number of specialty amenities designed to make your Myrtle Beach vacation a little bit easier and a little bit more fun. Captain’s Quarters prides itself on being one of the best Myrtle Beach family resorts and these amenities are just part of the reason.
Here are a few of the characters you can find around our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel:
- Salty: Salty is the mascot for Captain’s Quarters Resort, making appearances at the pool, the entertainment center and around the resort. He’s sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face, but especially the young members of your vacation group. Salty also helps with the children’s summer activity program, designed to keep kids entertained while on vacation in Myrtle Beach.
- Captain Sneaky and Tiki: Captain Sneaky and his friendly macaw parrot, Tiki, visit Captain’s Quarters throughout the season, entertaining adults and kids alike. Keep an eye out for them while on your vacation and you might get a chance to pet Tiki or hear him talk.
There are also some amenities this Myrtle Beach resort offers that make it stand out just a little bit more:
- Fitness Center: With a variety of workout equipment, from treadmills and ellipticals to weight training machines, the Captain’s Quarters fitness center can help you stay bathing suit ready during your stay.
- Wireless Internet: You can get online anywhere in Captain’s Quarters resort, from in your room to on the pool deck. Take advantage of it by keeping up with email or just playing games.
- Guest Laundry Facility: Need to do laundry while on vacation? Want to refresh your beach towels in the wash? No problem! There is a coin-operated laundry facility on-site with both washers and dryers for guest use.
- Seasonal Daily Activities: Throughout the summer there are a variety of activities held for children at the resort. Activities range from arts and crafts, to scavenger hunts to dance parties. Many of these activities are free of charge, however some do require a small fee for supplies. Click here to view all Captain’s Quarters Myrtle Beach events.