CQ blog< Back to View All Blogs
Top Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Myrtle Beach
When travelling to Myrtle Beach with your family, you will probably want to try out some tasty drinks that the whole family can enjoy. From the refreshing drinks served over ice to frozen drinks that kids love, Myrtle Beach is full of great drinks to be had by all.
The following are some of our favorites:
- Addicted to Chocolate: Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream at Broadway at the Beach and Tanger Outlet on Highway 17 has a variety of kid-friendly drinks and ice cream. It’s almost hard to pick just one, but Addicted to Chocolate is on the top of our list. A mixture of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream and Chocolate Therapy Ice Cream, it is one of the chocolate-iest drinks your will ever have! It’s perfect for that can’t get enough of the taste of chocolate.
- Hand-Blended Shakes: The hand-blended shakes at Fuddruckers are tasty and enjoyable. Perfect for kids and adults, these shakes are rich with flavor. Have one with your meal or enjoy it as a dessert!
- Mojito Yogurt: If you are looking for something a little different that is sort of like a drink that you eat with a spoon, try the Mojito Yogurt at Hard Rock Café in Myrtle Beach. Made with Greek Yogurt, fresh lime and mint, this yogurt is poured over fresh fruit in a margarita glass.
- Peanut Butter S’Moo: Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream and Treatery serves up a variety of ice cream flavors both in a bowl and in a cup. The Peanut Butter S’Moo is one of our favorites, however, you may just want to try them all! It’s a combination of chocolate ice cream, pieces of peanut butter cups mixed with marshmallow crème. This milkshake will leave you full and happy!
- Pina Colada Ice Cream Smoothie: The Inlet Crab House and Raw Bar has delicious ice cream smoothies in a variety of flavors including our favorite: pina colada. Make without alcohol this cream drink is delicious for the young and adults as well as is great for a hot summer day!