CQ blog< Back to View All Blogs
Booking Online: What You Need to Know
When you decide to stay at Captain’s Quarters Resort for your vacation, you have two ways to book: you can either book online or on the phone.
These days, many people find it convenient to book online from the comfort of their home. This process is easy and it gets you on your way to making the final plans for your vacation!
Below are some tips that may help make the booking process even smoother if you choose to book online:
- Be sure to first check out the specials page to see the current specials that are available. Each special lists the dates it is valid for and any restrictions that may apply to it, such as day of the week arrival, minimum night stays, etc.
- When you are ready to book, you can book via the special that you may have found, or, if you did not find any that match your needs, you can click here and you will get the best available rates for your dates. Be sure to put in the number of adults and children at this time so we can be sure to give you accurate results.
- If you get no results, it may be due to three different reasons:
- There is a maximum occupancy for each unit type, based on the number of beds. If you are traveling with a large group you may need to split up your reservation into more than one unit.
- Various dates during the year, especially during peak season, weekends and holidays, may require a minimum night stay. This is so we can best fill our rooms to accommodate the most families. If your room search is less than the minimum night stay, your results will note this. Minimum night stays generally range from two nights up to four.
- We may be all booked! During the summer, especially on weekends, we tend to fill up very fast. Booking early is the best way to avoid this issue. Plus, rates are generally lower the earlier you book!
- If your stay dates are flexible, be sure to try out a few different dates when searching to see which is the least expensive for your family. Also, if you are able to make your stay only fall during one weekend, instead of two, or just during weekdays, you will likely save money.
- When booking you will only be paying for your first night’s stay, including taxes and fees. You don’t have to worry about paying for your entire stay at this point in the process. The rest will be due when you arrive.
- Get your credit card ready! Having this information ready when you book will make the process go faster. You can pay with American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
- Additional information you will need during the booking process is: your address, phone number, and email address.
If at any time during the booking process you find yourself with a question or would like to speak with someone, feel free to give us a call so we can assist you and help get your vacation off on the right foot!