Summer Events Schedule
June 1 to August 31, 2019
There is so much fun to be had for the entire family at our Myrtle Beach resort this summer. Check out our schedule below and start making plans for the best vacation ever!
Captain’s Quarters guests are also welcome to attend activities and entertainment taking place at our sister building, hotel BLUE, just one block north.
All events and activities take place on the pooldeck unless otherwise noted.
*Dates vary for select activities. See below for more information. Select events are weather-permitting and are subject to change.
- Captain’s Quarters | Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 12pm-4pm
- hotel BLUE | Daily from 3pm-7pm
Weekly Special Events
Our weekly special events are for guests of all ages!
- Glow Party | 7pm-10pm Fridays
- Enjoy a fun poolside glow party at Captain’s Quarters with glow items available for purchase (cash only) complete with a poolside DJ!
- Polynesian Fire Show | 9pm-10pm Saturdays weather-permitting
- Enjoy this complimentary all-ages show at the Captain’s Quarters pool deck complete with music and ethnic dances.
- Hair Braiding
- @ Captain’s Quarters | Daily 11am-6pm | Prices Vary
- @ hotel BLUE | Daily 12pm-3pm | Prices Vary
- Greg Holt Poolside Magician
- @ Captain’s Quarters | Wednesdays & Saturdays 11am-12pm
- @ hotel BLUE | Thursdays 3:30pm-4:30pm
- @ Captain’s Quarters | Mondays & Wednesdays 11am-3pm | Enjoy some complimentary balloon animals!
- @ hotel BLUE | Fridays & Saturdays 11am-3pm | Enjoy some complimentary balloon animals!
- Myrtle Beach Mermaids Swim
- @ Captain’s Quarters | Mondays & Wednesdays 1pm-2pm
- @ hotel BLUE | Mondays & Wednesdays 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Myrtle Beach Mermaids Makeover & Photoshoot
- @ Captain’s Quarters |Fridays 2pm to 4pm | Pricing Varies
- @ hotel BLUE | Thursdays 2pm to 4pm | Pricing Varies
Enjoy our all-ages weekly activities 7 days a week at the Captain’s Quarters pool deck from 10am to 4pm! We have an array of summer kids’ activities such as:
- Beach Limbo
- Hula Hoop Contests
- Egg Races
- Potato Sack Race
- Jumbo Jenga
- Beach Walks
- Build-Your-Own Sandcastle
- Seashell Search with Salty the Shark
- Sidewalk Chalk
*Activities are weather dependent and subject to change.
- 10am-12pm Arts and Crafts
- Enjoy a variety of arts and crafts such as sand art, jewelry, wood art and more, ranging from $3-$5 cash each.
- 12pm-2pm & 2:30pm-4pm Poolside Games
- Have fun with the family with an array of poolside games, with select games including prizes!
- 2pm-2:30pm Salty’s Dance Party
- Join us for a dance party with Salty the Shark, weather-permitting! Excludes Tuesdays.
Learn more about some of our Captain’s Quarters Resort visitors that you may see throughout our peak seasons!
Salty the Shark & His Poolside Meet and Greets
Salty will be frequently making rounds around our resort during the summer. Salty will be inviting some of his best friends including the friendly pirate Captain Sneaky and his parrot Tiki, to have poolside meet and greets with guests. You won’t want to miss it! To read about how Salty landed at Captain’s Quarters Click Here & Read His Story!
Greg Holt: Balloon/Magic
Greg Holt is Myrtle Beach’s premiere magician and family entertainer. He brings a smile to everyone, young and old. He’s a master of magic, an expert at balloon sculpture, and a likeable personality.
Ready to book your summer vacation? Click here to check out our deals!