Amenities & Dining
Pools & Water Features:
Our main building pools and water features are currently open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. These water features are currently open year-round and are heated year-round and include our Shipwreck Lagoon Kids Waterpark, Island Pool, Tower Pool, an outdoor whirlpool, and our indoor features including our indoor pool, indoor lazy river, and indoor hot tubs. Please note, At this time our indoor pool facilities and outdoor tower pool are temporarily unavailable.
Ocean Inn water features are closed for the season. This includes our outdoor lazy river, an outdoor pool, and more. Check back for spring opening dates! Ocean Inn water features are not heated and are open seasonally.
Our resort also features the following amenities:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center; hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Vista 9 is currently open Fridays & Sundays 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Located on the 9th floor.
Loco Gecko Beach Shak is open seasonally and features a limited menu of food and drinks. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available as well as to-go orders.
View our location’s menu here. Loco Gecko is closed for the season beginning January 1, 2023 and will reopen spring 2023; check back for opening date updates!
Loco Gecko is open seasonally; occupancy and weather-permitting, subject to change. Days/hours open may vary based on season. Menu subject to change.
Tipsy Turtle, located on our pool deck, is open seasonally featuring drinks, weather-permitting. Currently closed for the season; check back for spring opening dates!
Level 6 Entertainment Center
Level 6 Entertainment Center is located on the 6th floor and features a giant arcade, bowling and food!
Current hours: Mondays – Thursdays 4pm – 10pm | Fridays – Saturdays 12pm – 11pm | Sundays 12pm – 10pm.
*Outlets, hours and amenities are subject to change without notice.
To view seasonal amenity information for our sister resort, hotel BLUE, please click here.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.