Through this program we ensure that each and every guest enjoys their stay with us.
We have implemented this through daily exercises and long-term training programs for our staff. All staff members are excited to be a part of this innovative program including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, management and our restaurant staff.
Our 5 categories of focus are:
- 10/5 Rule: Through this we ensure that we make eye contact with guests who are within 10 feet of us and greet guests who are within 5 feet.
- Take Them There: If a guest has a question of where to go or what to do on property, we drop everything to take them there.
- Kids First: Kids are just as important as the adults at our resorts! We make them feel welcome with daily jokes, high fives and more!
- WOW Them: We strive to WOW our guests daily with positive conversation and genuine interest in how our guests are doing.
- Thank Them: We thank our guests for staying with us whether it be at check-in, after a meal or on social media.
What Our Guests Have To Say!
“The service from the staff was unbelievable. They were so nice and so helpful.“ -Brant E, TripAdvisor
“I HONESTLY can not say enough about my stay. EVERY staff member treated me with the upper most respect as well as helpfulness IMAGINABLE.” -Natalie A, TripAdvisor
“I never met such an amazing staff as we did at Captains Quarters…They go out of their way to make sure you have an awesome stay.” -Jody R, TripAdvisor
“The staff was wonderful and very friendly. Went above and beyond to meet our expectations.“ Mckinzie N, TripAdvisor
“From the front desk clerks to the maintenance guys everyone is genuinely nice & helpful.“ -Z5094PSamym, TripAdvisor
“Every single person on the staff was AMAZINGLY friendly and helpful.“ -Mlwitt, TripAdvisor
“BEST HOSPITALITY EVER“ -Trishapilosi, TripAdvisor
“The staff were very friendly. They went out of their way to make us feel right at home. I felt more like a guest than a customer.“ TabWendy, TripAdvisor
“Appreciate the staff especially our housecleaning ladies…they were exceptional in making our stay pleasant and made us feel so welcome.“ tah1959, TripAdvisor
“Very Friendly Resort” mcasey1032, TripAdvisor