Palace Resort blog< Back to View All Blogs
Top Reasons to Play Mini Golf at Jungle LagoonMini golf is an iconic activity in Myrtle Beach. Most families play one game, or more, on their visit to Myrtle Beach. When staying at Captain’s Quarters Resort you are in luck, because there is a mini golf course just a short distance away.
Jungle Lagoon Miniature Golf is a fun place for families to enjoy an afternoon or evening. Located on 5th Avenue South in Myrtle Beach, this golf course is one you don’t want to miss.
Check out our top reasons to visit Jungle Lagoon Miniature Golf:
- Fun: Family fun is what Jungle Lagoon is all about. Playing a game of mini golf with the family is a great way to create experiences and memories that will last a lifetime. Don’t forget your camera! Plus, you will get to feel like you are somewhere far away in a jungle filled with animals and tropical plants. You may even forget that you are in Myrtle Beach!
- Value: Jungle Lagoon Miniature Golf is a great value for families on a budget. Just present your VMB Card before 6 p.m. and you will get $2 for your whole group! Be sure to take advantage of this great deal.
- Location: Whether your family decides to walk or drive, Jungle Lagoon is just a few blocks north on Kings Highway and 5th Avenue South. We are located at 9th Avenue South, so as you can see, they are not far at all!
- Choices: Jungle Lagoon allows you to choose from two different courses when you arrive. They have the Jungle Course as well as the Lagoon Course. You will probably have so much fun with whichever you choose that you will want to come back and try the other one!
- Family-Oriented: Jungle Lagoon’s mini golf course in Myrtle Beach is all about family. The courses aren’t too hard so the little ones can have fun too but they aren’t too easy that the adults will get bored. Plus, there are snacks and ice cream for sale at the entrance for when the little ones get hungry. Jungle Lagoon is a fun and safe place for a family outing in Myrtle Beach.
Be sure to check out Jungle Lagoon Miniature Golf during your next vacation in Myrtle Beach at Captain’s Quarters Resort!