Captain's Quarters blog< Back to View All Blogs
Resort Blog – Top Ten Things to Experience While Staying at Captain’s Quarters in Myrtle Beach
1) Take a step outside your room onto the balcony at Captain's Quarters and take in the warmth of the sun! Feel the Heat!
2) Swim and splash around or relax in one of our many pools, lazy rivers and hot tubs. Don't forget your sunscreen.
3) Eat a fantastic breakfast, with gorgeous ocean front views at Vista 9
4) Bowl and Play a game or two in Level 6 Bowling and Entertainment center... see if you can't beat the high score!
5) Have a beach named/themed drink at the bar and relax, listen to the music...
6) Catch an unbelievable show at the Palace or Legends Theater.. This is where the music's at...
7) Experience a fun-filled, action packed pirate adventure while you eat at Pirates Voyage. ARRRR
8) Tee off at one or more than over 100 golf courses in the area.
9) Check out a large collection of sharks, fish and turtles at Ripley's Aquarium - Don't forget your camera!
10) Relax on the Beach, soak in the sun and ride the waves in the ocean. Find a shell or two.
P.S. Maybe add a number 11 to the list - book next year's reservation before you leave, that way you'll know this great time is coming again next year!