Myrtle Beach Resort Information
- Captain's Quarters Resort
- 901 S. Ocean Blvd.
- Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rooms: 358
- Floors: 15
Captain's Quarters Myrtle Beach Resort is the place to be for a Myrtle Beach family vacation. With captivating amenities and outstanding services, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Captain's Quarters Resort. The variety of spacious Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel accommodations range from rooms and efficiencies to suites, perfect for couples and families. Offering a range of views from poolside to ocean view to oceanfront, Captain’s Quarters Resort has something for everyone. Captain's Quarters Resort is also close to a variety of championship golf courses and we offer Myrtle Beach golf packages, making us a favorite among the golf crowd. Our guest-pleasing amenities include 15 indoor and outdoor pool features, Ship Wreck Lagoon Kids' Waterpark, Level 6 Entertainment Center with 20 AMF Myrtle Beach bowling lanes, and so much more! Captain's Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach, conveniently located along the south end of Myrtle Beach, provides easy access to all the sights and sounds that this thrilling resort town has to offer.
Captain's Quarters Resort Amenities
Captain's Quarters Room Amenities
Myrtle Beach Dining - With 5 convenient on-site Myrtle Beach hotel dining options, you are sure to find plenty of places to refuel after a day full of fun in the sun at Captain's Quarters Resort!
- Vista Nine – Vista Nine is an oceanfront Myrtle Beach dining option at Captain's Quarters. Located on the ninth floor of the resort, Vista Nine serves an expanded breakfast buffet. Breakfast buffet (seasonal) items include eggs, breakfast meats, home fries, grits, sausage gravy, biscuits, waffles, cereal, assorted pastries, and fresh fruit & yogurt to kick your Myrtle Beach vacation morning into gear.
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal) - Loco Gecko is the newest addition to our Myrtle Beach family resort. Featuring ocean view outdoor dining as well as indoor seating, Loco Gecko is located just steps from the main building. Serving up a variety of items like appetizers, sandwiches and pizzas, Loco Gecko is one of the most memorable restaurants along the Grand Strand.
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (seasonal) – Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar is a seasonal Myrtle Beach dining experience located poolside at Captain's Quarters Resort serving drinks and a light menu, featuring hamburgers, hot dogs, and a variety of sandwiches and accompaniments that make any day by the pool a fun day at our Myrtle Beach hotel.
- Level 6 Bar – Level 6 Bar is the place to relax with your favorite drink or satisfy your appetite with a delicious order of hot wings, chicken strips, corn dogs, mozzarella sticks, hamburgers and more at our Myrtle Beach hotel.
- Poolside Cookouts (seasonal) – Poolside cookouts are held daily during the summer (weather permitting) at our Myrtle Beach hotel, serving a light menu of hamburgers and hot dogs.
Captain's Quarters Resort Policies
The registered guest must be 21 or older at the time of check-in and provide valid picture ID. You will receive 1 parking pass at check-in. If you arrive with a $0 balance or pay any portion of your stay in cash you will be required to pay a $100 refundable security deposit. Check-In time is 4:00 PM or later and checkout is 11:00 AM. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. Pets not allowed. Extra person charges $10 per additional adult, occupancy limits vary by unit. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. All special requests are subject to availability upon checking into our Myrtle Beach resort.
Add Captain's Quarters' Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your Myrtle Beach vacation investment for only $30. The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need
- In the unfortunate event that you stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation will incur a $20 change fee
- No refund for early departures
*If a guest must depart early from a package with a minimum length-of-stay requirement, their package will be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay and any difference will be refunded. Early departures require checkout by 11:00 AM to avoid the current night’s charge.