Captain’s Quarters Resort Information
- Captains Quarters
- 901 S. Ocean Blvd.
- Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rooms: 369
- Floors: 15
Captain's Quarters Resort is the place to be for family fun in Myrtle Beach. With captivating amenities and outstanding services, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The variety of spacious oceanfront accommodations range from rooms and efficiencies to suites, all with breathtaking views and access to thrilling on-site resort amenities. Captain's Quarters Resort is also close to a variety of championship golf courses, making us a favorite among the golf crowd. Our guest-pleasing amenities include 15 indoor and outdoor pool features, Ship Wreck Lagoon Kids' Waterpark, Level 6 Entertainment Center with 20 AMF bowling lanes, and so much more! Captain's Quarters convenient location along the south end of Myrtle Beach provides easy access to all the sights and sounds that this thrilling resort town has to offer.
Dining - With 5 covenient on-site dining options, you are sure to find plenty of places to refuel after a day full of fun in the sun!
- Vista Nine – Vista Nine is an oceanfront dining option at Captain's Quarters. Located on the ninth floor of the resort, Vista Nine serves an expanded breakfast buffet. Breakfast buffet (seasonal) items include eggs, breakfast meats, home fries, grits, sausage gravy, biscuits, waffles, cereal, assorted pastries, and fresh fruit & yogurt.
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak - Loco Gecko is the newest addition to Captain's Quarters Resort. Featuring ocean view outdoor dining as well as indoor seating, Loco Gecko is located just steps from the main building. Serving up a variety of items like appetizers, sandwiches and pizzas, Loco Gecko is one of the most memorable restaurants along the Grand Strand.
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (seasonal) – Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar is a seasonal experience located poolside serving frozen drinks and a light menu, featuring hamburgers, hotdogs, and a variety of sandwiches and accompaniments that make any day by the pool a fun day.
- Level 6 Bar – Level 6 Bar is the place to relax with your favorite drink or satisfy your appetite with a delicious order of hot wings, chicken strips, corn dogs, mozzarella sticks, hamburgers and more.
- Poolside Cookouts (seasonal) – Poolside cookouts are held daily during the summer (weather permitting) serving a light menu of hamburgers and hot dogs.
Check in time is 4 pm or later. Check out time is before 11 am. Children and single adults under 21 must be with their parents at the resort. Cancelations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival date in order to receive refund, less $25 administration fee per reservation. Pets not allowed. Extra person charges $10 per additional adult, occupancy limits vary by unit. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposits are required upon check-in for incidental charges. All special requests are subject to availability upon check in.