Captain’s Quarters Resort Information
- Captains Quarters
- 901 S. Ocean Blvd.
- Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rooms: 369
- Floors: 15
Captain's Quarters Resort is the place to be for fun in and out of the sun. With captivating amenities and outstanding service, their is something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking for variety of comfortable accommodations comprising of rooms, efficiencies, and suites, with breathtaking views, thrilling resort amenities or championship golf Captain's Quarters remains the destination of choice in Myrtle Beach. Our guest-pleasing amenities include 15 indoor and outdoor pool features, Ship Wreck Lagoon Kids' Waterpark, Level 6 Entertainment Center with 20 AMF bowling lanes, and so much more. Captain's Quarters convenient location provides easy access to all the sights and sounds of this thrilling resort town.
- Vista Nine – Vista Nine is an oceanfront dining option at Captain's Quarters. Located on the ninth floor of the resort, Vista Nine serves an expanded breakfast buffet. Breakfast buffet (seasonal) items include eggs, breakfast meats, home fries, grits, sausage gravy, biscuits, waffles, cereal, assorted pastries, and fresh fruit & yogurt.
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak - Loco Gecko is the newest addition to Captain's Quarters Resort. Featuring ocean view outdoor dining as well as indoor seating, Loco Gecko is located just steps from the main building. Serving up a variety of items like appetizers, sandwiches and pizzas, Loco Gecko is one of the most memorable restaurants along the Grand Strand.
- Soggy Dollar Pool Bar (seasonal) – Soggy Dollar Pool Bar is a seasonal experience located poolside serving frozen drinks and a light menu, featuring hamburgers, hotdogs, and a variety of sandwiches and accompaniments that make any day by the pool a fun day.
- Level 6 Bar – Level 6 Bar is the place to relax with your favorite drink or satisfy your appetite with a delicious order of hot wings, chicken strips, hot dogs, hamburgers and more.
- Poolside Cookouts (seasonal) – Poolside cookouts are held daily during the summer (weather permitting) serving a light menu of hamburgers and hot dogs.
Check in time is 4 pm or later. Check out time is before 11 am. Children and single adults under 21 must be with their parents at the resort. Cancelations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival date in order to receive refund, less $25 administration fee per reservation. Pets not allowed. Extra person charges $10 per additional adult, occupancy limits vary by unit. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposits are required upon check-in for incidental charges. All special requests are subject to availability upon check in.