Winter Drinks from Level 611/15/2012
Winter visitors to this Myrtle Beach resort can expect mild temperatures and long walks on the beach. Warm up with something special from the Level 6 Bar at Captains Quarters, and warm up your Myrtle Beach winter vacation.
Here are some drink ideas to consider when you’re enjoying the bowling lanes, pool table or just grabbing at drink on Level 6 at Captain’s Quarters.
- Cherry Coke. This drink will warm you with childhood memories of this sweet treat. Ask for cherry vodka and coke topped with a bit of grenadine.
- Highball. Conjure up images of 1950s smoking jackets and starlets draped in furs when you fill your glass with whiskey and ginger ale.
- Cognac stinger. Take the chill out of the Myrtle Beach winter with a savory mix of Cognac and crème de menthe.
- Sour Apple. Get your blood flowing with a slightly sour drink. Ask for apple pucker vodka, triple sec, lime soda and a cherry.
- Hot whiskey. Chilly walk on the beach? Get toasty again with a mix of Irish whiskey, lemon, sugar, and hot water. Add cloves for a bit of extra spice.
- Coffee plus. Mix your favorite liqueur with hot coffee for a winter treat. Try chocolate, mint, or butterscotch-flavored liqueurs for a drink that picks you up.
- Dark & Stormy. This combination of warming rum and tropcial flavors is the perfect winter treat. Malibu Black Rum and pineapple juice with lime soda and a lime wedge.
- Hot toddy. Combine brandy, whiskey, or rum with lemon juice, hot water, and tea for a drink that brings to mind cozy evenings by a roaring fire. Add honey for soothing sweetness.
- Straight up. A glass of your favorite smoky Scotch, Irish whiskey, or dark rum on the rocks is a simple way to brighten any winter evening at your Myrtle Beach hotel.