Top Nearby Myrtle Beach Family-Friendly Fourth of July Events
The Fourth of July and Myrtle Beach are a great combination for families looking to celebrate the holiday at the beach.
There are many great activities taking place throughout the Myrtle Beach area this year for the Fourth of July. Whether you choose to relax on the beach and check out some evening fireworks or if you want to check out activities all day long, you and your family will have plenty of nearby options.
Here is our list of the top 2017 Myrtle Beach Fourth of July events for families, all within close proximity of Captain’s Quarters Resort:
Captain’s Quarters Resort Activities
Don’t feel like fighting holiday traffic? Just come on out and spend the day with us instead! We’ll be hosting our guest favorite glow party starting at 7 p.m. ! The party is completely FREE, but there will be glow party merchandise available for purchase! Enjoy a live DJ, games and more on our oceanfront pool deck! Stick around after the party for our 4th of July spectacular, the Polynesian Fire Show at 9:30 p.m. We will have resort events and kids’ activities all summer long, click here to see a complete list and details. (note: activities are tentative and weather-permitting).
Annual Murrells Inlet 4th of July Boat Parade
A Murrells Inlet tradition, the 34th Annual 4th of July Boat Parade begins at 4 p.m. at Garden City Point. Watch as local boats are decked out in their finest red, white, and blue as they float through the inlet. Viewing spots are available along the MarshWalk, Belin Methodist Church, and the new Jetty View Walk area.
4th of July Myrtle Beach Fireworks
A variety of places in Myrtle Beach will be shooting off fireworks this Fourth of July:
- Post-Game Myrtle Beach Pelicans fireworks display will take place at the TicketReturn.com Field following the July 4 game against the Buies Creek Astros.
- Broadway at the Beach will shoot theirs off beginning at 10p.m. over Lake Broadway on July 4.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk TBA.
In addition, various locations, a bit farther from Captain’s Quarters Resort, will also be shooting off fireworks including:
- Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach will be setting off their fireworks at 10:15 p.m. over their scenic lake.
- Surfside Beach will host a 4th of July Celebration from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Surfside Beach Pier with fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Accommodations will likely sell out for the 4th of July weekend, so click here to make your reservations today!
*More events will be announced as the information becomes available.