Top 5 Things to do on a Rainy Day at Captain’s Quarters
Even if it rains during your vacation, your trip will not be ruined if you stay at Captain’s Quarters Resort. With a large variety of indoor amenities, Captain’s Quarters is truly a weather-proof resort. Here is our list of the top 5 things to do on a rainy day at Captain’s Quarters:
1. Visit the Level Six Entertainment Center – The Level Six Entertainment Center is conveniently located on the 6th Floor of Captain’s Quarters. It includes a state of the art 20-lane bowling alley complete with big screen televisions and “ice blocks” that change colors at each lane while you and your family relax during a fun game of bowling. Guests of Captain’s Quarters can bowl 1 game per day for up to 6 people until 8 p.m. for FREE (shoe rental is extra). In addition to bowling, adults can enjoy a drink at the bar, kids can munch on snacks and everyone can play arcade games to win prizes following their round of bowling! The Level Six Entertainment Center is the perfect place to spend a rainy day.
2. Have Breakfast at Vista 9 – Vista 9 serves breakfast daily during the summer and is the perfect place to go on a rainy morning! Wake up to a beautiful view of the ocean while you enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast with your family. The view cannot be beat!
3. Splash Into Fun at our Indoor Pools – Our indoor heated pool, 232-foot lazy river and 2 hot tubs plus a waterfall hot tub are a perfect place to swim away the afternoon on a rainy day. Kids can splash in the water or float down the lazy river while adults can relax in the hot tubs. Plus, all children’s activities move indoors in the event of rain. Don’t let the rain keep you away from the fun!
4. Loco Gecko - Loco Gecko offers a casual dining experience with delectable burgers, wings and pizza as well as healthier options such as salads. Come as you are in your shorts and t-shirt or even in your bathing suit and flip flops. Loco Gecko is located off Ocean Boulevard and offers indoor seating, perfect for a rainy day, as well as an outdoor deck.
5. Fitness Center – Do you normally jog on the beach to get your daily exercise? Visit the on-site fitness center to keep up with your routine on a rainy day. With state-of-the-art equipment and cool air-conditioning, your exercise routine won’t get washed out.