Even if it rains during your vacation in Myrtle Beach, your trip will not be ruined if you stay at Captain’s Quarters Resort. With a large variety of indoor amenities, Captain’s Quarters is truly a weather-proof resort. Here is our list of the top 5 things to do on a rainy day at Captain’s Quarters:
1. Visit the Level 6 Entertainment Center – The Level 6 Entertainment Center is conveniently located on the 6th Floor of Captain’s Quarters. It includes a state of the art 20-lane bowling alley complete with big screen televisions and “ice blocks” that change colors at each lane while you and your family relax during a fun game of bowling. Guests of Captain’s Quarters can bowl 1 game per day until 8 p.m. for FREE and can rent shoes at a discounted price (free bowling is dependent on lane availability). In addition to bowling, adults can enjoy a drink at the bar, kids can munch on snacks and everyone can play arcade games to win prizes following their round of bowling! The Level 6 Entertainment Center is the perfect place to spend a rainy day in Myrtle Beach.
2. Have Breakfast at Vista 9 – Vista 9 serves breakfast daily during the summer and is the perfect place to go on a rainy morning! Wake up to a beautiful view of the ocean while you enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast with your family. The view of Myrtle Beach from this oceanfront breakfast restaurant cannot be beat! You may even be lucky and spot a family of dolphins frolicking in the waves while enjoy your coffee and eggs. Breakfast is not included with the price of your room, but if you add it to your reservation ahead of time you will get a discount! So, be sure to plan ahead and add breakfast to your family’s reservation at Captain’s Quarters Resort.
3. Splash Into Fun at our Indoor Pools – Our indoor heated pool, 232-foot lazy river, kiddie lazy river, two hot tubs and a waterfall hot tub are a perfect place to swim away the afternoon on a rainy day. Kids can splash in the water or float down the lazy river while adults can relax in the hot tubs at our Myrtle Beach hotel. Plus, many of the summer children’s activities move indoors in the event of rain, so kids can keep having fun! Don’t let the rain keep you away from the fun at Captain’s Quarters Resort in Myrtle Beach!
4. Loco Gecko - Loco Gecko offers a fun yet relaxed experience right on-site at Captain’s Quarters Resort! Don’t worry about driving in the rain to a restaurant, just walk across the parking lot to Loco Gecko! They serve up a variety of tasty foods that the whole family will enjoy including wings, pizza, wraps and burgers. During the summer Loco Gecko is open 7-days a week for lunch, dinner and late-night so you don’t need to worry about them not being open. You may just find that Loco Gecko is your new favorite Myrtle Beach restaurant!
5. Fitness Center – Do you normally jog on the beach to get your daily exercise? Visit the on-site fitness center at our resort to keep up with your routine on a rainy day. With state-of-the-art equipment and cool air-conditioning, your exercise routine won’t get washed out.
With plenty of options for things to do on a rainy day in Myrtle Beach, you don’t have to worry if the weatherman calls for a chance of rain during your vacation. At Captain’s Quarters Resort you will have fun no matter what the weather is!
at area restaurants, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more!
Exclusively for guests of VacationMyrtleBeach Resorts
Save money be presenting your VMB discount Card at any of our participating vendors.
Find out how you can save up to $225