Top 5 Myrtle Beach Breakfast Restaurants
During your stay at Captain’s Quarters Resort, you may be wondering, where can I get the best Myrtle Beach breakfast? Look no further; we have compiled the top 5 Myrtle Beach restaurants for breakfast.
1. Vista 9: Enjoy a breakfast buffet with far-reaching views of the ocean without having to leave the resort! Just make your way up to the 9th floor for one of the best breakfasts in Myrtle Beach. If you are lucky, you might even see dolphins frolicking in the ocean while you enjoy your OJ and waffles. When booking your room, check to see if there is a breakfast package available. That way you won’t have to worry about making your own breakfast. Vista 9 is also open to the public.
2. Croissants Bistro & Bakery: Whether you want to sample a delectable treat from their bakery or order off their breakfast menu, Croissants Bistro & Bakery’s excellent quality and local ingredients will make you want to come back for more. Their breakfast, served until 11 a.m., includes traditional items such as pancakes and omelets we well as more regional items with a touch of flair like Country Grits and Egg Soufflé or the Southern Breakfast Wrap. If you are searching for a brunch spot on Sundays, they offer that too. When you are finished with your breakfast or brunch, check out their bakery items, such as chocolate cheesecake, peanut butter cake or raspberry torte. Using quality and tasty ingredients, the bistro provides delicious choices for your first meal of the day.
3. The Original Spring House Family Restaurant: Located in North Myrtle Beach, The Original Spring House Family Restaurants serves up one of the best breakfasts at the beach. This restaurant offers a unique dining experience in a natural setting with views of the marsh. Their food may just remind you of your mom or grandma’s good ol’ home cooking. For the very hungry one in your family, they serve William’s Hungry Man’s Breakfast, which includes eggs, bacon or sausage, ham, homefries or grits and pancakes. For those who aren’t quite that hungry, they offer a variety of Belgian waffles, including an ice cream topped waffle, omelets, French toast and more. For dessert you can try their popular cinnamon streusel coffee cake and some coffee. Plus, with your VMB Card you can get 10% off of your check, pre-tax, or $5 off your bill of $25 or more, pre-tax. So, be sure to try out the Spring House for some home cooking for your next Myrtle Beach breakfast.
4. Pier House Restaurant: If you want your breakfast served up with a view, check out the Pier House Restaurant on the 2nd Avenue Pier. With locally named dishes and delicious ingredients, the Pier House has a variety of breakfast choices including Tabor City Toast, Garden City Grit Cakes and Boardwalk Biscuits and Gravy. Their menu also includes a la carte items such as pancakes, French toast and country ham. Gaze at the pier while enjoying your breakfast and watch the waves crash against the shore. You won’t be disappointed!
5. Akels Family Restaurant: Ask any local where they think the best breakfast places are in Myrtle Beach and chances are, the name Akels will come up. Old photos are displayed of Myrtle Beach on the walls and the staff is friendly and very welcoming. Classic breakfast choices here are the favorites of many. If you want a good price and good food, check out Akels on your next Myrtle Beach vacation.