Tips for a Smooth Check-In
You’re tired, the kids are hungry and you’ve just driven six hours to get to Captain’s Quarters Resort. Knowing some tips for a smooth check-in will help you and your family get to your room faster and get your vacation started on the right foot.
Consider these tips for the next time you arrive at Captain’s Quarters Resort:
- Be sure you know your license plate number; you will need it at check-in when you get your parking pass.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. If you arrive early you can pre-register and start using the amenities, but you won’t be able to get to your room until after 3 p.m.
- If you are arriving on a Friday, especially during the summer, expect that many other families will be trying to check in at the same time as you. Consider pre-registering, then relaxing by the pool or going out to dinner at Loco Gecko rather than checking in right at 3 p.m.
- If you haven’t already purchased breakfast ahead of time, be sure to do it at check-in so that you won’t have to worry about it later.If you have a request, to be on a higher floor for example, it’s best to make this request prior to arrival. While we can’t guarantee requests, we do our best to honor them.
- When you arrive, have your credit card ready to pay for the remainder of your balance. If you are paying with cash, we do ask for either a credit card imprint or a cash deposit to cover incidentals.
- If you have any questions for us about your stay, the resort or about area attractions, don’t hesitate to ask as we are here to provide you with the best vacation experience possible!