Things to do in Myrtle Beach For $5 and Less
Myrtle Beach is a great family destination and has been for many years.
When planning your Myrtle Beach vacation you may find yourself on a budget. No need to worry! We’ve gathered up a list of the top cheap things to do in Myrtle Beach – and they’ll all cost you $5 or less per person.
- Take a walk on the Second Avenue Pier: For just $1 per person you can take a walk with your family on the Second Avenue Pier. From here you can see far out into the ocean, observe the shoreline and watch fishermen as they vie for the best catch.
- Taste wine at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard: For only $5 per adult, you can try a variety of wines at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard in nearby Tabor City and go on a free tour of the vineyard.
- Bowl at Captain’s Quarters: As a guest at Captain’s Quarters you can bowl one game for FREE each day! You only have to pay for your shoe rental.
- Ride the Herschell-Spillman Carousel at Pavilion Nostalgia Park: For just $3 a person you can ride the carousel and bring back memories of when you were younger while creating new memories for your children!
- Look for Gators at Huntington Beach State Park: Pack up the car and head to Huntington Beach State Park where you can gain entry for only $5 per adult and $3 for children ages 6 to 15. Kids under 6 are free! Spend the day at this park where you can enjoy a picnic, the beach and view wildlife such as alligators and large birds.
Check out how you can enjoy these local attractions for even less with your Myrtle Beach discounts card!
Looking for some free things to do? Consider these activities:
- Walk along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Enjoy the pools at Captain’s Quarters Resort
- Watch the SkyWheel light up from the beach
- Check out the events calendar and see what free events may be going on during your vacation
Have any other “$5 or less” ideas for your Myrtle Beach vacation? Comment below with your suggestions!