Pool Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
With so many pool amenities located at Captain’s Quarters Resort there are often questions that come up regarding when the pools are open, what is heated, what types of pools there are and so on.
Below is some more in-depth information about our pools here at Captain’s Quarters to help you to better plan for you upcoming vacation:
- Pools are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- All indoor pools are open year-round but most of the outdoor water amenities are seasonal
- Pool towels are available to be checked out by guests at the poolside cabana during the summer and at the front desk during the off-season
- Lounge chairs are available for poolside relaxation
- Indoor Pool is heated to about 88 degrees
- Indoor Lazy River is 232 feet long, four feet deep and is heated
- Indoor Hot Tubs are heated to about 100 degrees
- Indoor Kiddie Lazy River is 1.5 feet deep and is heated
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub at the main building is heated year-round to about 100 degrees
North Building Pools:
- These pools are open seasonally, but on a more limited basis than the rest of the outdoor pools at the main building
- Includes: one pool, one lazy river, one 1.5-foot deep kiddie pool and one hot tub
Outdoor Main Building Pools:
- Includes: Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark, Island Pool and Tower Pool
- Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark is 1.5 feet deep
- Outdoor pools are kept at about 88 degrees