When staying at Captain’s Quarters you may want to check out the nearby attraction of the Myrtle Beach Flea Market; it’s a great place to spend an afternoon and get some shopping done! Here are our five reasons to shop the Myrtle Beach Flea Market:
• At the flea market you will have the chance to meander through over 80,000 square-feet of make-shift shops and boutiques where you are sure to find more than you came in to look for.
• Enclosed and air-conditioned, the flea market offers up a variety of booths including ones that sell used books, records, collectibles, dresses, cell phone covers and jewelry – pretty much anything. You can even buy a sugar-glider or pet supplies for Fido!
• Not shopping for you? If you promised your friends back home that you would bring them back a gift from the beach, then the Myrtle Beach Flea Market is the perfect place to treasure hunt. Whether you want to buy Myrtle Beach t-shirts or a shell-filled lamp, you have many items to choose from for those back home.
• After you are done shopping, check out the concessions area where you can relax or play arcade games with the kids. Or, stop by the fudge stand to try delectable fudge that is sure to make your taste buds happy!
• The Myrtle Beach Flea Market is open year-round, 7 days a week during the summer, so if it is raining during your trip or if you just want to enjoy the air conditioning for a little bit, then this is the place for you!
The Myrtle Beach Flea Market is located less than 3 miles from Captains Quarters at 3820 S. Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach. Be sure to check out this nearby attraction when you stay at Captain’s Quarters on your next Myrtle Beach vacation!
at area restaurants, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more!
Exclusively for guests of VacationMyrtleBeach Resorts
Save money be presenting your VMB discount Card at any of our participating vendors.
Find out how you can save up to $225