5-minutes Away - Places You Can Get to Without Wasting Gas
Captain’s Quarters is located within a 5-minute drive from a lot of places! Some of these you may even opt to walk to or rent a bike for the day and peddle to.
When traveling to Myrtle Beach on a budget, it’s important to find places to eat at and visit nearby that won’t use up a lot of your gas. You probably already spent a lot of money on gas just getting to Myrtle Beach, so why use more once you are here if you don’t have to?
Beyond all of the great pools, bowling alley and dining options at Captain’s Quarters, there are a lot of places beyond the hotel property that you can drive to in 5 minutes or less:
- Family Kingdom: Just a 1-minute drive or 8-minute walk, Family Kingdom is one of the most popular seasonal attractions in Myrtle Beach. Head there for an afternoon of family fun during your stay at Captain’s Quarters Resort.
- 2nd Avenue Pier & Myrtle Beach Boardwalk: A 2-minute drive or 14-minute walk, 2nd Avenue Pier is within a close distance of the resort. Located on the very south end of the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, the pier is a great place to take a walk on, go fishing or enjoy a meal at their on-site restaurant. From here you can head north on the Boardwalk and walk to the main section of the Boardwalk.
- Jungle Lagoon Mini Golf: Mini golf is fun for all ages and there is a course located very close to the resort. Jungle Lagoon can be found just a 2-minute drive away or a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
Grocery and Pharmacy
- Food Lion: If you need to pick up some groceries for your trip, no fear! Food Lion, one of our many grocery stores in the area, is located just a 2-minute drive or 11-minute walk from the hotel.
- Walgreens: If you need to pick up a prescription or any other supplies, Walgreens is located just a 2-minute drive from Captain’s Quarters. Or, if you choose to walk it’s only 11 minutes away.
- CVS: Get your prescriptions filled at CVS? That’s ok because they are located a 3-minute drive away or if you plan to walk, it’s only about 8 minutes.
- Eagles Beachwear: Located less than a minute away or just 6 minutes if you plan to walk, Eagles Beachwear offers up a variety of beach items like towels, chairs, toys, sunglasses and more. Any beach item you forgot can likely be found here.
- Dollar General: If you need to pick up some quick things for a low price, Dollar General is located just a minute drive from the hotel or a 5-minute walk.
- Pizza Hut: If your family is craving pizza and you’ve already tried ours at Loco Gecko, then Pizza Hut is only a half-minute drive or 4-minute walk. No need to call for delivery when the pizza is so close!
- Friendly’s Ice Cream Shop: Craving ice cream? Friendly’s Ice Cream Shop is only located less than a minute away from the resort or 5 minutes if you choose to walk. Cool off on a hot day at this eatery!
- Captain D’s: If it’s seafood you are craving, then check out Captain D’s, located only a minute away and can be walked to in only 7 minutes.
- Green Grubbin’: A new Myrtle Beach restaurant, Green Grubbin’ offers fresh-made salads and wraps to eat in or to take out. This dining establishment is located just a minute away, or a 5-minute walk from Captain’s Quarters.
- Villa Romana: An Italian restaurant, Villa Romana is only a minute drive away or a 5-minute walk from the resort.
This is only a handful of Myrtle Beach attractions, restaurants and shopping stores within 5 minutes of Captain’s Quarters Resort. Between being able to stay on-site for most of your vacationing needs, everything else you would ever need is pretty much within a 5-minute drive!
Book now to see why Captain’s Quarters is the best choice for your Myrtle Beach family vacation!